Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch) V2
Introducing Version 2 of The Bad Batch! Our 2nd generation design is a complete overhaul redesigning our most popular product! Every single figure has been reconfigured from top to bottom, 3 out of the 4 custom helmets are getting a new print! And new hair pieces plus accessories are now included at no additional cost!
When not even the top ranking Commanders can handle the heat of the battle, they call in The Bad Batch, a bunch of "Super" Clone Commandos with attitude!
You'll be getting your hands on a package of 4 Clone Commandos each with each containing a Custom Printed Helmet MADE ONLY BY MINIFIGS4U: Wrecker, Crosshair, Tech, and Hunter (each comes with there own unqiue weapons, hair, and backpacks). There is a total of 18 accessories included with all the Clones (including the helmets).
This is a RARE very, very LIMITED RESTOCK, so get them before there gone! We've been asked by thousands of customers over the last 4 years for a redesign. This is the most important new product that Minifigs4u has made! We expect demand to be high & sold out!
Commando backpacks and Commando Rifle from CloneArmyCustoms, Knifes & Blasters by BrickArms.
Reviews of Version 2 of The Bad Batch:
Reviews of Version 1 of The Bad Batch:
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13
Posted by Unknown on 11th May 2019
These 4 are so much better in person. I recommend them for any future MOC or collection.
Read this for a comprehensive review
Posted by CLR on 9th Apr 2019
It is undeniable that the printing on these figures are stellar. You can feel the printing as they are slightly elevated and makes the figures feel quite different. It is almost a shame to put the backpacks on because they have great printing all around (their backs, sides and backs of legs, arms, very thorough). The printing overall and figures are great!
I will however be truthful in my review as well so that you as a buyer are well informed.
- One, the printing seems slightly 'slimy'. I don't know why this is but I'm afraid to wash with water as it may damage the printing, however the surface may seem slipper.
- Two, the helmets have great printing but can be loose. Especially Crosshair's helmet, it will wobble at times.
- Three, their heads have fairly weak clutch power, meaning that if you want to swap between hair and helmet pieces, you may need another lego torso to separate the head from the hair pieces.
- Four, the printing on the helmet is great but it does fade as it goes towards the back. This is okay for Crosshair and isn't evident in Hunter or Wrecker, but it's the worst on Tech where the printing may not seem crisp.
- Five, Tech really needed a big rectangular visor, something you may want to custom with Clonearmycustoms' visor (you'll need some sawing). The smooth surface of Tech's helmet may seem strange if you have watched the episodes.
- Six, this is an unfortunate thing just for me but I received different weapons. Upon contacting David he quickly refunded me for the incorrect weapons as they seem to be out of the commando blaster and smaller pistols.
- Seven, the backpacks are really cool. But I have to note that Crosshair's backpack falls in quality as it's a basic Lego build.
Overall this is a great quad squad to buy! Note the price, 30 dollars per figure puts it in the high-tier price range, however it is very worth it. I personally am army-building a 501st and 212th phase 2 army, so these fit in perfectly. Get them when you can because they are often out-of-stock and you don't know when they'll return! Happy buying!
Best quality out there!!
Posted by Angela Harvey on 9th Apr 2019
This set has the most amazing quality I've seen!! I have bought quite a few minifig sets for my son, and this by far is the best. The details are perfect. My son was amazed. David is an awesome person to buy from, and his communications with us about our purchase was so appreciated. We are definitely fans!!!
Previous | Showing reviews 11-13 of 13